March 18, 2005

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, my first class is almost over. I gave a presentation last night on what I currently do and why I would want to change it. I don't know how I am doing all of this. I am still playing pool 2 nights a week, but once the season is over, I will cut back to one night per week. I need some diversion! MY next class is an upper level IT class on what for me, is basic IT stuff. Software design, basic network, etc. This should be a cakewalk. Although it is always those classes that sneak up on you. Bye, bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thomas...

Good Job...you will find the time and energy to do it all. I'm glad you're playing pool again. It was a long, long time ago when you taught a lot of people much older than you just what a "kid" could do.
I'm as proud of you as ever!!
Mom