October 22, 2004

The Official Kerry-Edwards Blog

Well, we might as well get the politics up front. I am a Democrat. However, I am a democrat that believes in personal responsibility. I think Big Government can be a great thing but also a terrible thing. I am a semi-strict Constitutionalist and believe admendments should only be made after thinking about it for 20 years - wouldn't that be good; a cooling off period for constitutional admendments. So, with that being said, I am supporting the Kerry-Edwards ticket this year. Although, I have said if President Bush got rid of his axis of evil -- that would be Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft -- I would seriously consider voting for him!

I called the DCCallCenter for the Kerry campaign yesterday. I am going to go down and work and phone banks tonight. It should be an experience :)

The Official Kerry-Edwards Blog

No comments: