October 22, 2004

A First

Hi All! This is something I have always wanted to do. A place where I can rant and rave to no end. I don't even have to buy ink! Seriously, I have some thoughts about many things and I would like to share them. This way, when I decide to try and be admitted to the NY Bar sometime in my life, someone will produce a blog entry claiming I support sedition. See, you can already tell what kind of blog this is going to be :)

I would like to say I will keep this on a certain topic, but it may wander. My interests (as far as writing) lie in social computing, systems engineering, position acquisition (RFID and/or AVL/APRS). I also have interests in politics, law, science, art, music, and many others. I hope to make this fun and only sporadically boring.

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope to be changing the world through blogs soon.

No comments: